Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Gardens Compared

A few days ago, we were visiting Garvan Woodland Gardens, near Hot Springs, Arkansas, where we wandered for a couple of hours through these beautiful spring gardens:


Today we are home, and OUR garden scenes look like this:

Having missed most of this winter by traveling for the last two months, largely in Texas, I must confess that I find the snow beautiful and I'm glad we got home in time to see it, though it will take a bit of time to adjust to the significantly colder temperatures here in Michigan.

Because we had rather poor cell signal in a number of our campgrounds, I've fallen way behind in sharing photos and impressions of some places we'd still like to share, so I will be posting a bit more in this travel blog over the next couple of weeks as we sit in the comfort of our own living room, dreaming of green grass and colorful flowers as we look at this blanket of lovely, soft, white snow.

No comments: