Sunday, April 1, 2012

HOME!


I left off on the last post saying: "John's description of the armed forces museum" would be the next blog entry; sorry folks, that is not to be.  John may or may not write about that experience - you might just have to talk with him in person so he can share that information!

The last couple of weeks my cell signal was too weak to post much of anything to the blog - it would not accept photos at all, so I wrote  bits and pieces and saved them, now have cobbled together those various writings with the photos that I can finally post.    So much to catch up on, how to tell it without boring everyone?  I think I may start from NOW, and work my way back to where we last left anyone who might be following our travel blog.  

NOW: We arrived home late yesterday; some trees are blooming (Redbud, Pin Cherry, Cherry, and Pear), some are done blooming (Magnolia), and many are yet to bloom (Apples and Crabapples).  Daffodils are up, the grass is green, and my greenhouse is alive with green everything and a few blossoms.  Herbs are looking healthy and off to a good start (as are the weeds in the herb bed)...time to get to work!    Subsequent posts made today and tomorrow will go backward in time, covering our time in Natchez, MS until we arrived home yesterday.

No comments: